We’ve been nominated by Leah at Briick By Briick for the Liebster Award. We are honored to be nominated and humbly accept!
Here are the official rules of the Liebster award:
What has been your single biggest challenge as a blogger?
My biggest challenge has been getting into a set schedule. I’m not great with schedules. I can be on time for an appointment but for something at the same time every week has been challenging. I think I’m finally getting there but it’s definitely a work in progress!
Where are you from and where do you now live and how did ya get there?
I grew up in Churchville, NY and now live in Lockport, NY with my fiancee who is the best guy in the whole world! I got to this place when we decided to move in together and I was able to work from home for my job so I could move home to be with him.
If you could live in any place with no limits on money, where would you choose?
Ireland would be first choice, Dubai would be second.
Name your friend with whom you have the longest relationship and how many years?
Tracy, Sara and Tonia
If you could totally go off the grid would you?
It would definitely be tempting but I do like being plugged in to current events and knowing what’s going on.
Dog, cat, bird, reptile or absolutely not, I like my pet free life?
What do you believe your calling is…or have you found it yet?
Music is definitely my calling and I’m finally doing what I set out to do years ago and sing! I am starting to feel that this blogging this could be my calling as well. I love it and I love having an outlet to just write about anything and everything!
70’s, 80’s classic rock music, or I am more a jazz girl? Or perhaps classical
I love my 80’s Hair Metal and 80’s Heavy Metal but with having parents that were both music teachers, I have an appreciation for almost all music. I also have a love for Pop music.
What is your go to shoe?
My Airwalk slip-ons or my Adidas running shoes. If I’m getting dressed to go out or on stage, I love to wear some kind of boot.
All time favorite perfume?
I am not big on perfumes since acquiring allergies in my adult life. I do love Bath and Body Works Shower Gels with the matching lotions and body sprays. My favorite of all time was Lilac which they no longer make. Right now my go to scent is Enchanted Orchid.
I love me some fancy shmancy food with all the fru fru or give me a burger and fries, pizza or Waffle House any day?
I love my pizza and wings but I also love to get the big seafood pots they have at Joe’s Crab Shack and Red Lobster. I’m a shellfish junkie.
11 Facts About Me
1. My favorite scent is Lilac.
2. In the heat of the summer, I generally don’t like hot foods.
3. My hands, feet and nose have a hard time getting warm once they are cold. I never knew until I was well into adulthood that there was a name for it and that I have Raynaud’s Disease.
4. My favorite movie of all time is Breakfast at Tiffany’s. I am obsessed with Audrey Hepburn.
5. I finally achieved my goal of singing in a band and now I’m not only in one band but three!
6. I would love to have a dog rescue someday but I’m afraid I would actually strangle some people. (Especially those who abuse and/or dump animals)
7. I love sleeping. I have also figured out that my father was on to something with his daily nap at noon.
8. I eat ice cream almost every day. Got that one from my father too. (And somehow I’m not 500 pounds!)
9. I love reading although I find myself reading more and more blogs and less and less books!
10. I started taking sewing classes at Joann’s because I got sick of clothes that everybody else has at chain stores! Still working on it and hope to be blogging about some projects soon!
Our nominations for the Liebster award:
Our questions for the nominees:
1. What would you say is the hardest part of blogging?
2. What is your favorite genre of music?
3. What is your favorite musical artist or group?
4. Dogs or Cats?
5. What is your favorite movie quote?
6. What is your favorite holiday?
7. Where is the best vacation spot you’ve ever been?
8. Picnic in the park or fancy restaurant?
9. What is your favorite season?
10. What part of the day do you get the most accomplished?